We’re dedicated to keeping our patients and staff safe at all times. In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we’ve implemented some new measures to ensure everyone’s safety remains our top priority.
Please ensure you have an appointment before attending the practice, as we are currently unable to accept walk-in patients. If you have an emergency or are in pain, please contact us for advice.
Before your appointment
- If you have any symptoms, please do not attend the practice, and contact us to rearrange your appointment
- Please come to the practice alone if you can
- Our waiting room is now open, so if you have an appointment please enter the practice to speak to our reception team. There is no need to wait outside to be greeted
During your appointment
- On arrival, we will take your temperature and ask a few routine questions to check you are not experiencing any symptoms
- Please wear a face covering and use the readily available hand sanitiser
- You will be asked to take a seat in our socially distanced waiting room and remain socially distant from other patients at all times
- Appointment times are spaced out to ensure the minimum number of people in the practice at any time, and to give additional time for sanitising between patients
Our team may be wearing additional PPE for their safety, but we are still the same friendly people underneath! All members of staff are tested regularly for Covid-19, for your and our peace of mind.
If you have any questions about our additional measures or new processes or would like to book an appointment, please contact us and we will be happy to help.