NHS dental treatment at Deptford Dental includes the treatments necessary to keep your teeth and gums healthy, and achieve and maintain good oral health. It does not include cosmetic treatments such as teeth whitening.
NHS treatment is available to all our patients. During busy periods, we may have a waiting list in operation for new patients wishing to register for NHS treatment at the practice, but we do try and accommodate all. Alternatively, you have the option of joining as a private patient.
Free NHS Dental Treatment
You will be entitled to free NHS dental treatment if you are:
- Under 16 years of age
- 16, 17 or 18 years old and in full time education
- Pregnant, or have given birth within 12 months of the start of your treatment
- A holder of a valid NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- A holder of a valid HC2 certificate
- Receiving certain benefits, including:
- Income Support
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- Universal Credit
If you hold a HC3 certificate, you may be eligible for subsidised treatment at a subsidised price.
Private Dental Treatment
At Deptford Dental, we also offer affordable private treatment.
We provide a top quality service across all our dental treatments and are able to discuss all the available options for you to make the best choice for your dental health.
If you wish to opt for a cosmetic treatment to improve the appearance of your teeth or boost your confidence, such as teeth whitening or Invisalign, this will be provided privately. We will provide all the relevant information and costs involved upfront, including the option to use our 0% finance option for payment.
Private patients benefit from a wider choice of treatments and more flexibility. Our private treatment options are available to all patients.See Our Fee Guide